The length of each oral presentation is restricted to 20 minutes for contributed papers and 30 minutes for invited papers, including questions. Presenters are advised to keep their oral presentation within 15 minutes for contributed papers and 25 minutes for invited papers, and to leave 5 minutes for discussion with the audience and change of speaker.
The meeting room will be equipped with screen and LCD projector, PC-based computer with USB connection, monitor, keyboard and mouse, and a VGA cable for presenting with your own laptop (please bring all necessary adapters).
Please arrive before the conference begins in the morning, at a coffee break, or at lunch break prior to your scheduled presentation to upload your presentation to the computer in the meeting room on the day of your presentation. Authors are kindly requested to meet their Session Chair at the session room a few minutes before the beginning of their session to check equipment compatibility. If something is not working properly, please ask for help to one of the conference helpers.
Session Chairs are asked to kindly review the conference program before their session.
The conference will include both invited and contributed papers on all aspects of coherent laser radar technology and applications. The emphasis will be on the latest advances in the field including technology development, systems integration, signal processing and in-depth analysis of measurement campaigns.
1. Submitting conditions
- An author or coauthor (including invited and contributed speakers) will register at the author registration rate, attend the meeting, and make the presentation as scheduled.
- Authors and coauthors attending the meeting will obtain funding for their registration fees, travel, and accommodations, independent of CLRC 2013, through their sponsoring organizations.
- All clearances, including government and company clearance, have been obtained to present and publish.
- A 200-word text abstract for technical review purposes that is suitable for publication will be submitted. Accepted abstracts may be published with the printed Technical Program for distribution at the meeting. It must be suitable for early release. If accepted, this abstract text will be published prior to the meeting in the online programs promoting the conference.
- A full-length manuscript (4 pages) for any accepted oral or poster presentation will be submitted for publication in the conference’s electronic Proceedings.
- Please, consult the Style Guide before submitting your work and prepare your manuscript in the accepted format (PDF). Abstracts and manuscripts must be in English.
2. Submit your abstract online
- Have all contact information (full names, affiliations, addresses, phone numbers, and emails) for your coauthors ready.
- Only original material should be submitted. Manuscripts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the approach and the results of the research/development.
- Commercial papers and papers with no new research/development content will not be accepted for presentation in this conference.
- Click “submit a manuscript” from the conference call for papers or webpage. You will be prompted to sign in to the EasyChair Conference System and follow the submission instructions. If you have a EasyChair account, sign in using your username and password. First-time users of EasyChair can create a new account by clicking on the “sign up for an account” link.
- You will be allowed to update information, authors, and submit a new version of your manuscript until the Call for Papers closes.
3. Review, Notification, Program Placement, and Proceedings
- To ensure a high-quality conference, the Conference Chairs and the Program Committee Members will review all abstracts and manuscripts for technical merit and suitability of content. Conference Chairs may require manuscript revision before approving publication. CLRC 2013′s decision on whether to accept an abstract submission is final.
- The contact author will be notified of manuscript acceptance by e-mail no later than April 8, 2013.
- Final placement in an oral or poster session is subject to the Chairs’ discretion. Instructions for oral and poster presentations will be posted in the Conference web page.
- Full-manuscripts will be published in the electronic Proceedings of the 17th Coherent Laser Radar Conference CLRC 2013. Only papers presented at the conference and received according to publication guidelines and timelines will be published in the conference Proceedings.
- Authors must be authorized to transfer copyright of the manuscript to CLRC 2013.