- Anechoic chamber to measure radiation diagrams from 800 MHz to 40 GHz.
- Transformation of the near field to far field.
- The chamber can do measures in cilindric and esferic coordenates.
- All measures can be done in remote way to do not disturb signals.
- Chamber dimensions: 10 m x 7,5 m x 6 m , so 450 m3. of volum.
Information and use
For more information about equipment characteristics and possibilities and for use requirement, please contact us:
Sebastián Blanch Boris
Telephone: 93 4016811
E-mail: ( blanchtsc.upc.edu )