The key activity of the Control, Monitoring and Communications Group (CMC) is the result of applying procedures and techniques from (to) Control and System Analysis to (from) Communications Systems, Electronics and Environmental Technologies. The development of research works is active by means of both private and public funded projects.
- Power Amplifiers Linearization
- Consumer Electronics
- Environmental Technologies
- Radiocommunications Systems
- HAPs (High Altitude Platforms)
- Localization, GPS and Autonomous Vehicles
- Process Control, Telecontrol and Scda Systems
- Communication Electronics
Bertran Alberti, Eduardo
Delgado Penin, Jose A.