The UAS-CoRa Group was born in 1999 (ancient HAPs/LAPs Group name) under the initiative of a team of Professors of the Department of Signal Theory and Communications. Research activities of the UAS-CoRa Group are organized in two research lines on Unmanned Aircraft System Radio communications & Cognitive Radio.The Group deals with innovation and developing technologies which aim is to make more sophisticated, reliable, and efficient the aeronautical and wireless communications systems operating nowadays and near future.
- Spectrum requirements for UAS radio communications
- UAS(aeronautical/balloons platforms) Radio Frequency technologies in DL, Payloads, S&A, ATC, ...
- Analysis of Characteristics of UAS and spectrum requirements to support their safe and secure operations in non-segregated airspace
- Channel modeling for UAS (HAPS) radio communications
- Propagation Mitigation Techniques for UAS radio communications
- Dynamic Spectrum Access
- Physical Layer Issues of Advanced Radio communications Systems
- Simulations of Radio communications Systems (Baseband Performance Analysis)
- Co-existence of Radio communications Services
Delgado Penin, Jose A.; Bertran Alberti, Eduardo